ENTRY-LEVEL RECRUITMENT @ POLARIS BANK LIMITED NATIONWIDE (AUGUST, 2021)
Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018, to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank. With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2021 Entry Level Recruitment
Are You Ready to Define Yourself?
- Are you result-oriented, smart, innovative and customer-centric? Do you have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment?
- If yes, then you can become a part of the Polaris Bank family!
- We are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work across our 300 plus branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
- At Polaris Bank, we pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation & incentives that enable our employees to meet their career aspirations.
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower or HND (Distinction) from an accredited institution
- Completed the mandatory NYSC scheme and was awarded a certificate
- 25 years or younger by December 31, 2021 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable.)
- Minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO) in not more than one (1) sitting
- Willing and ready to work in any part of the country.
Application Closing Date
5th August 2021.
14th August 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Click on the “Register” tab at the top of the screen to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
- Login with your registered email and password.
- You are required to provide the following:
- Personal Information
- Additional Information
- Passport Photo
- Education Qualifications
- Employment History
- NB: Nigerian Institutions are listed while foreign Institutions are to be typed in.
- At the completion of each page, click on the “Update” button at the bottom of the screen. Always click on the arrow in a dropdown box to get more options for that particular field. You can also use the buttons ‘Previous and ‘Next’ to navigate through the portal pages.
- Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure your documents meet up to the requirements stated at the top of the screen. On the Documents box, select the document to be uploaded. Select file and upload. NB: Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Once you have completed the steps above, you have created a profile on the e-Recruiter. You shall use this profile to apply for any vacancies available on the Portal. Recheck your profile information to avoid errors; you can update your information at any time.
- To apply for a vacancy, click on the “Vacancies” tab at the top of the screen.
- On the list of vacancies, click on the “View/Apply” button beside the vacancy you wish to apply for.
- A short description of the vacancy is displayed. Click on the “Apply Now” button to submit your application.
- After applying, a notification is displayed on the screen: “Application Complete! Thank you for applying for this vacancy. Upon review, only suitably qualified candidates would be contacted.” You can also confirm your successful application under ‘My Job Applications.
- You have successfully applied for a vacancy.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE @ AGC LIMITED (AUGUST, 2021)
- JOB RECRUITMENT (3 POSITIONS) CHRIS EJIK PHARMACEUTICAL AND HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS LIMITED (AUGUST, 2021)
- JOB RECRUITMENT (2 POSITIONS) @ TONY ELUMELU FOUNDATION (AUGUST 2021)
- TRAINEE PROGRAM ZOJATECH LIMITED GRADUATE (AUGUST, 2021)
- JOB RECRUITMENT (6 POSITIONS) STRUGZ NIGERIA (AUGUST, 2021)
- JOB RECRUITMENT (3 POSITIONS) @ U.S. MISSION (JULY, 2021)
- Network Security Engineer at Airtel Nigeria
- JOB RECRUITMENT (2 POSITIONS) @ UNILEVER NIGERIA PLC (JULY, 2021)
- JOB RECRUITMENT (7 POSITIONS) KONGA NIGERIA MASSIVE GRADUATE & EXP. (JULY, 2021)
- JOB RECRUITMENT (3 POSITIONS) BECKLEY CONSULTING LIMITED (JULY, 2021)
- JOB RECRUITMENT (3 POSITIONS) LAGOS STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING, IGANDO (JULY, 2021)
- JOB RECRUITMENTS (2 POSITIONS) @ MTN NIGERIA (JULY, 2021)
- JOB RECRUITMENT (6 POSITIONS) @ MICROSOFT NIGERIA (JULY, 2021)
- JOB RECRUITMENT (8 POSITIONS) @ JUMIA NIGERIA (JULY, 2021)
- NATIONWIDE RECRUITMENT- GRADUATES & POST-GRADUATES (20 POSITIONS) NIGERIAN AIR FORCE (NAF) DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (DSSC) (JULY, 2021)
- JOB RECRUITMENT (2 POSITIONS) @ WEMA BANK PLC (JULY, 2021)
- JOB RECRUITMENT (3 POSITION) PLAN INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE INTERNSHIP & EXP (JULY, 2021)
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES @ FEDERAL / STATE GOVERNMENT (JULY, 2021)
- JOB RECRUITMENT (5 POSITIONS) ARM PENSION MANAGERS (PFA) LIMITED (JULY, 2021)
- JOB RECRUITMENT (9 POSITIONS) EKO MAINTENANCE LIMITED (JULY,2021)
- JOB RECRUITMENT (3 POSITIONS) @ IWS DAY NURSERY SCHOOL (JULY,2021)
- JOB RECRUITMENT (8 POSITIONS) @ AVANT HALOGEN (JULY,2021)
- JOB RECRUITMENT (7 POSITIONS) @ LIGHTNING FINANCE TECHNOLOGY NIGERIA LIMITED (JULY, 2021)
- JOB RECRUITMENT (3 POSITIONS) CEDARCREST HOSPITALS LIMITED GRADUATE & EXP. (JULY, 2021)
- JOB RECRUITMENT (6 POSITIONS) UNITED NATIONS WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME (UN WFP) (JULY, 2021)
- JOB RECRUITMENT (6 POSITIONS) @ OIL & GAS COMPANY (JULY, 2021)
- MTN SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME PROGRAMME (2021)
- JOB RECRUITMENT (4 POSITION) @ INTERSWITCH GROUP (JULY, 2021)
- JOB RECRUITMENT (6 POSITION ) @ COOPERAZIONE INTERNAZIONALE (COOPI) (JULY, 2021)
- JOB RECRUITMENT (3 POSITIONS) @ WTS ENERGY (JULY, 2021)
- JOB RECRUITMENT (2 POSITIONS) @ IHS TOWERS (JULY, 2021)
- JOB RECRUITMENT (4 POSITIONS) @ INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION (IOM) (JULY, 2021)
- CITI BANK NIGERIA LTD JOB RECRUITMENT (JULY, 2021): VACANCIES FOR 4 POSITIONS
- JOB RECRUITMENT (4 POSITIONS) @ MAERSK GROUP
- JOB RECRUITMENT (5 POSITIONS) @ CODE FOR AFRICA (CFA) (JULY,2021)
- Vacancy!!! UN Women Job Recruitment (July 2021)
- Vacancy @ United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Job Recruitment (7 Positions) (July 2021)
- Vacancy @ Proten International Job Recruitment (17 Positions) (July 2021)
- Vacancy @ Tezza Business Solutions Limited Job Recruitment (10 Positions) (July 2021)
- Vacancy @ Exxon Mobil Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship Recruitment (July 2021)